Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Less is More, except, when More is More

Dear Muse: I love your blog so far. With summer quickly approaching, which means the amount of exposed flesh will soon be on the rise, what is your opinion in regards to classy cleavage vs. trashy cleavage?

A. As a well-endowed female myself, I've spent a lot of years addressing this issue much to my father's raised eyebrows. And after much trial and error, I've come to a few opinions on the way.

Sadly, for those of us with cleavage in practically everything, we must come to grips and admit that the stunning attire of Kate Hudson in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is just not going to fly.

So my opinion is this: at the office, NO cleavage EVER. It is too much of a distraction to everyone around. However, on those summer nights out with friends -- show off your best assets, no matter what those assets might be -- but keep the rest demure like Scarlett Johansson instead you'll look like Pam Anderson.

No comments: