Friday, April 11, 2008

While on the Subject of Men's Style

So I'm loving all the response from the men's style post! And it looks like it is on more than just the Style Muse's mind...Boston Globe online did a great piece, aptly named "Oh, no he didn't!".

How could I have missed my favorite faux pas of the pleated Khaki -- I can't tell you how many heated conversations I've had with guys about that one...and no, I don't care how much extra room they give you...

So needless to say there will be much more to come on Men's style!!! In the meantime I'm headed down-south for vacation...Hopefully my trip will be filled with inspiration!

[in honor of Gossip Girl's return] XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear MuseStyle-

My friends and I were debating this past weekend, when is the correct time to begin wearing white pants/skirts/dresses in the Spring or summer? Does the Memorial Day rule still hold true? Also, what about seersucker?