Monday, March 17, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things


Perusing some of my favorite sites this afternoon (everyone deserves an afternoon tea break) and found this amazing flirty dress on a MAJOR sale!! Sadly the stylemuse is on hiatus from shopping at the moment, but all the better for my friends and family! I'm really enjoying the plethora of ruffles out at the moment. This dress from Kenneth Cole is a perfect bright -- but I would recommend buying a bigger size than the model is wearing (and definitely different shoes, try gladiator/metallic flats).

As I've said before, I'm sad that JCP has hit the mainstream mags and can only hope it doesn't jump the shark prematurely!! But I'm happy to report that there are some real finds right now. Get into the nautical theme with a ruffled stripe shirt (again not sure about this model's outfit).

And totally out of the blue, I found this amazing jewelry site Max & Chloe with the most ridiculous earrings ever!!! I have always loved Jem & the Holograms and with these I finally feel like I might get the chance!!! HA! Admittedly, these are a bit out there, but the site has great stuff from R.J Graziano and Kenneth Jay Lane in one convenient location!

No comments: