Thursday, October 9, 2008

How to Have Style


Isaac Mizrahi although kooky is pretty genius or maybe because he is kooky is genius...He brought style to the masses with his simple collection for Target and now has published the book "How to Have Style." While I have not read it yet, I did read an excerpt and am already sold! He stresses that you should always dress as if you have a crush -- I love it!! because it is so true -- when i think back to high school or college and the countless crushes I had, I'm reminded of the way I dressed when I knew there was a possibility of their presence. [sigh] Now I work with 80 chicks and sadly have no crush in my daily routine, but the trick is to his statement is the as if -- Give yourself the subtle mind trick needed to put that extra effort into your choices in the morning and who knows, you may just end up having a little crush on yourself!

No comments: